Aspiring Teacher | Graduate | Teaching Assistant | Reigate
Are you aspiring to be a Teacher?
This is an excellent career development opportunity for someone with an interest in Teaching, Classroom Support or Special Education Needs, and is the perfect role for a Graduate in search of well-structured experience before embarking on Teacher training or following an Educational Psychology route.
The nuts and bolts:
- Graduate Learner Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant
- £65 to £75 daily rate (5-day week - 08h30 to 15h30)
- Mainstream and/or Special Educational Needs
- Start as soon as possible
What is involved:
- Providing assistance and supervision for children before, during and after lessons
- Assisting children to understand and participate in class
- Assisting with note taking while supporting literacy and numeracy
- Working with a class, a small group or individual learners
- Encouraging the development of social skills
- Supporting individual needs
- Helping to build confidence and motivation
- Participating in team meetings and training programmes as an active member of a team
- Maintaining progress records
- Working within a team
- Supporting regulations pertaining to safeguarding
What is required:
- An Undergraduate Degree OR experience working with children
- Good general education levels in English and Maths
- Ability to adapt to a various tasks and needs
- A co-operative working style and practical approach to solving problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A caring attitude and a good listener
- Flexibility in terms of working patterns
- Self motivation
Contact me to find out if this is the role with that you have been searching for.
Academics Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants will be required to hold or undertake an Enhanced DBS check and be fully vetted.
We appreciate the time invested in submitting applications for the role, and will be reviewing submissions as soon as received and getting in touch! If you have not heard from us within five days please accept that your application has not been successful but we thank you for applying.