Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a high growth SAAS business based in London.
A key hire is a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for his or her Sales Unit (SU), identifying and segmenting target audiences and the Development of sales enablement content.
You will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and will work closely with the Sales team to constantly align the needs of the marketplace, identify needs and opportunities, work together collaboratively and acting as an extension of the sales team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure the SU narrative is aligned with the overriding business story and strategy
- Lead marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update knowledge of the market and competitor information.
- Creating thought leadership strategies to increase brand awareness and recognition
- Provide marketing support to account managers for up-sell initiatives.
What you need to succeed:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrable and extensive B2B marketing experience working in a high-profile, fast-paced, results-oriented enterprise software business at either a solution or product level.
If your experience aligns well with the above requirements, please apply here!