Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £66.36 - £70.00 per day
Location: Maghull area
A Primary School in the L31 area is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis , starting september 2021 for 3 months. The school has been given extra funding to support a Year 4 child with ADHD. The school has a very supportive KS2 & inclusion team who will give you full support with any statergies and resources to help you support the child
The school have confirm that they will pay for any training courses recommended for you to complete to allow you to support the child if neededwhilst in the supply role
You will be supporting year 3 pupil with ASD on a 1-2-1 basis in the classroom and implement the child's new Education Healthcare Plan. The school has a lot of resources and great indoor and outdoor facilities
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
- You will be a Teaching Assistant in year 3 class
- As teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a child with ASD
- As the teaching Assistant you will supporting pupils with intervention session
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting SEN children
- Previous experience supporting with any learning with children in small groups and one to one
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role by click on APPLY or call our Liverpool office on as ask for Nicki Stewart or email