Elevation Senior Finance are delighted to be recruiting an Interim Accountant for a global leading business based in Sheffield. The role is for a period of 6 months to provide support throughout a particularly busy period of internal change.
This role is ideal for a qualified accountant with a background in Management Accounts, Reporting, Budgeting / Forecasting. The team is currently undergoing a number of changes and this role will assist in maintaining "business as usual" processes/activities as well as to look for opportunities to improve/streamline current processes in order to allow the existing team to meet the firms overall Finance Reporting Strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
* Various month end tasks as required
* Assistance with Budgets & Forecasts - may include supporting a specific Business support function
* Provide support to other finance teams (in particular the IFM team)
* Support the Finance Reporting Accounting Team Leader and the Management Accountants as required
* Cover for Management Accountants as required
* Provide support to automation and transition work
* Opportunities to get involved in various new projects within the team and with other finance teams as required - may include projects, data analysis and testing as required
Skills & Experience Required:
* Qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA or similar - ideally 2-3 years PQE
* Proven fast learner and ability to self manage - prior temporary/contract experience desirable
* Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, Sumif, Vlookup)
* Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships, internally and externally quickly
* Able to handle multiple priorities, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Be able to build and maintain strong productive relationships with other business service teams, Partners, fee earners etc.
* Demonstrate an enthusiastic, patient and collaborative working style
For further information and to apply, please contact Helenna Hobson