We are currently assisting our Parent Company as they look to recruit a new member of staff to be the financial point of contact for the business functions within the Ongo Partnership group of companies.
Based in Scunthorpe
Overview of role.
Through regular contact, and site visits where necessary, develop a strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders within an entity and be able to effectively communicate financial information to non-finance managers in a way that is concise and comprehendible that allows for better decision making.
You will possess a formal, recognised accountancy qualification (for a period of at least three years) and ideally experience within the social housing sector would be desirable.
Through regular contact, develop a strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders and be able to effectively communicate financial information to non-finance managers.
To partner with relevant stakeholders to gain a full understanding of how the component parts of entity operates in order that you can offer accurate financial advice.
To gain a full understanding of the drivers of income and expenditure in order to ensure margins are reported accurately ensuring that there are no surprises as the financial year progresses.
Ensure all intercompany invoicing has been recorded within the period, for both sales and purchases, and to accurately accrue any missing intercompany transactions if requested.
Produce accurate monthly management accounts on a timely basis. To include:
* Monthly and year-to-date Income statements by means of identifying accruals and pre-payments and making the necessary adjustments and then comparing the actual results to budget and forecast
* Monthly Statements of Financial Position.
* Meaningful commentary with variance analysis for all of the above through liaison with key stakeholders to go forward to the ELT and board member
* Critically evaluate and provide key data against the full suite of agreed KPIs
* Complete balance sheet reconciliations for presentation to, and review by, the Financial Accountant
* Input into the production of cash flow projections
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been searching for, if so please forward details through this advert. We look forward to hearing from you