Solutions Team Manager / Programme Manager/ Digital Transformation Lead
If you have strong leadership experience, a cross functional background and excellent stakeholder management skills, please get in touch!
We're searching for Solutions Team Manager / Digital Transformation / Programme Manager to join a leading international business as they continue a global change project spanning all areas of their business however this function focuses on any element which interacts with their customers - web, apps, mobile apps, CRM, marketing, data - it is pretty impressive the journey they are on!
You'll lead a team that connects and supports the technical and business teams working to improve the digital experience for their global customers, shaping the future of this household brand. By working with the business and other IT functions to manage relationships, provide technical consultancy and overseeing the existing software portfolio your team will be fundamental to ensuring digital change.
You will be highly organised with a strong track record of leading and developing high performing cross-functional teams.. You'll need a great understanding of technical concepts and solutions as well as some experience of delivering projects but the people development is the main focus here. You'll also be a great communicator and able to build and maintain productive relationships. It's fast-paced and every changing so being flexible and pragmatic is a must.
ROLE: Solutions Team Manager / Programme Manager / Digital Transformation Lead
SALARY: £54,000 - £80,000 + yearly salary increments, flexible working hours and remote working options, workplace pension, 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays, death in service, long service reward, paternity, maternity and adoption pay, bike to work scheme, sick pay, discounted gym membership, bike to work, shopping & travel discounts, confidential advice and support and more to discuss
LOCATION: A5 / M42 - commutable from Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire
- Lead a team that drive alignment between Technology, change and business teams.
- Collaborate and build relationships with global and local stakeholders, IT and business units, and other international functions
- Maintain knowledge of key market and technological trends across web/ apps/ CRM/ marketing and eCommerce and provide technical analysis on these topics
- Oversee the management of IT Project portfolio, including assessment and project governance
- Provide advisory and governance in relation to the deployment and rollout decisions of IT changes
For this role you must have:
- Strong leadership / mentoring experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Large scale digital change experience
- A 2:1 or higher bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
**Please note, to apply for this role you MUST be qualified to degree level of 2.1 or above**
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply or get in touch with Molly Sullivan on (phone number removed) / (url removed) / LinkedIn.
solutions Team manager / Programme Lead | Programme Manager | Technology Change | Digital Transformation | Technology | Application Portfolio Manager | Customer Interaction | Customer Experience | Web Mobile CRM Marketing