CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a HVAC Engineer to join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all CBRE and sub-contractor paperwork is up to date.
* Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using client CAFM systems e.g. eLogbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, SAP, Prime
* Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 etc. and all Quality Management Systems
* Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
* Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM's to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Boilers, Pumps, Valves & Generators etc)
* Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements
* Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules
* To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
* To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
* To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site
* To respond to call-outs and cover emergencies as required
* A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills
* Recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled CBRE engineer
* Organised (and ability to plan workload)
* Works in a structured way; thinks ahead to prioritise workload
* Logical thinker; works in a clear and consistent manner
* Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy; attention to detail
* Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others.
* Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
* Demonstrates mechanical and electrical experience within similar environments
* Be able to work alone and as part of a team
* Minimum of Mechanical HVAC City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent
* Recognised mechanical HVAC qualifications - Level 2 & 3 NVQ Diplomas in Heating and Ventilation
* Refrigeration & Air Conditioning City & Guilds 6187
* Full Clean UK driving licence held for minimum of 3 years
* Health & safety training
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.