Job Title: Leadership and Management Tutor
Operational Team: Learning and Development
Reports to: Learning & Development Team Manager
Location: Home based with travel
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: up to £35k
Areas: London and The Midlands
Hawk is an Ofsted outstanding, CMI Strategic Partner, passionate about developing the leaders of the future. We are looking for experienced Leadership and Management Tutors to deliver CMI apprenticeships from first line to senior managers, largely from the public sector but also from a range of diverse national brand employers. This is a home-based role with travel to client sites though most of our delivery is currently online.
You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality leadership and management programmes (through workshop delivery and one-to-one visits) in client locations as well as online. Your passion for learning, coaching and developing others will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
Successful applicants will be supported through a successful induction supported by a dedicated coach. Hawk is a forward-thinking provider and an Investors in People Gold organisation. We recruit and build teams based around our company values of Forward-thinking, Learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowering, so you can expect a development path to support your growth.
Person, skills and experience
* You will be a management professional with at least 3 years middle management experience (essential)
* Passionate about the subjects of Leadership & Management
* Experienced in delivering Leadership & Management apprenticeships
* Business degree/Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent (highly desirable)
* Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (essential)
* Teaching qualification PTLLS, CET or equivalent (essential)
* Experience of using e-portfolios / e-learning platform (essential)
* Strong maths, English and IT (maths and English delivery required)
* High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
* Flexible and willing to travel (however current delivery is mostly online)
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Home based role with travel, managing your own diary
* An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
* An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development!
* 24 days' leave, plus Christmas shutdown, plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
* Your birthday off in addition to annual leave
* 1 hour 'Me Time' per week
* Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
* Summer and winter parties and team day events
* Company phone and laptop
* Contributory pension scheme
* 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling