PGS have been retained by one of the UK's largest Facilities Management and Professional Services companies to source the Director of the brand-new state of the art Technical Services Operations Centre (TSOC). The TSOC will be allocation to showcase the client's industry leading experts who apply science to the service they deliver to circa 7.5 million customers everyday with their cutting-edge technology.
The TSOC Director will be responsible for the following functions within the Operations Centre (Approx 370 Customer experience, Operational excellence & Operational services employees), in delivering the strategy and direction of the overall TSOC:
* Business alignment of functions, that sit outside of the TSOC direct responsibility, which carry out the same work as the TSOC, to ensure the consistency of process and procedures.
* Define and deliver an Operational Excellence vision for the TSOC, to drive the client to market leadership in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Lead the analysis of the current value streams and the causes of inefficiency or customer dissatisfaction
* Introduce principles, processes and methodologies to measure the abnormal flows to highlight the root cause of inefficiency and to with time transition these to standard automated workflows Accountable for delivery of operational TSOC services
* Responsible for leading the continuous improvement and innovation of processes to deliver effective solutions for our customers and to maximise the efficiency of the Operation
* Drive a 'service excellence' culture and behaviour throughout the TSOC
The Director will also be responsible for:
1.Providing leadership to the team, coach, mentor and develop direct reports that can manage high performing teams that deliver continuous improvement, added value and exceptional service
2.Driving the clients core values and behaviours and embedding them into the teams and ways of working
3.Maintaining and deliver company targets set by your Superiors
4.Setting the standards expected to be delivered, establish and utilise existing KPI's, benchmarks and milestones to demonstrate progress and achievement against plans
5. Maintaining regular contact with customers (Both Internal and External) to ensure continued satisfaction, creating positive relationships, identifying potential problems early and giving the necessary management discretion and support to put them back on track
6. Looking for business solutions that add value to existing and potential customers
7. Showcasing TSOC, and all its capabilities to existing and potential customers
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills that inspires and motivates the teams
* At least 5 years experience, at Senior Director level, of running a successful and efficient outsourcer covering several business functions
* At least 5 years experience of successfully analysing, optimising and leaning of existing business processes aligned to the business strategy
* A strategic thinker, who is able to create innovative solutions and deliver a compelling top down view of the strategic direction of the TSOC
* Strong change and financial management experience
* Excellent communicator, at all levels, and has the ability to present their case competently and fluently - both verbally and in writing
* Ability to demonstrate positive customer relationships, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to understand complex contracts
* Must be comfortable in challenging the status quo and able to negotiate a consensus approach that all stakeholders support.
* Ability to understand complex issues / situations and provide solutions
* Strong decision-maker, with understanding of the implication on the goals and objectives of the Division and the Group
* Good knowledge of legislation and industry best practice
* Relevant Technical and Industry Knowledge and experience
For more information please contact Charles Blockley