Job Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Castle Bromwich
Rate: £40.00ph Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Employment Type: Contract (31.03.22)
Hours: Standard 40 Hours Per Week
We have a vacancy for a Controls Engineer to join our expanding team in Manufacturing Engineering (ME). As an activity we are responsible for delivering controls systems, IT solutions and machinery safety to the latest standards. We have a significant role to play in the system integration and development of world class manufacturing facilities worldwide. ME delivers new and retooled programs to support new model launches across the enterprise.
* Develop & maintain Controls specifications and standards
* Commissioning of machine monitoring/quality systems within Production Facilities
* Provide technical expertise to team problem solving activities to accurately identify root cause and corrective actions
* Assist with Controls training for Manufacturing Operations teams
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Skills / Experience Required:
* Thorough understanding of machine electrical systems and designs
* Experience of Rockwell PLC programming methods
* Relevant degree/HNC or equivalent experience
* Ability to work effectively in an engineering team, both within Controls and cross-functionally
* Highly motivated to self-learn and gain experience quickly within the organisation
* Flexibility to travel Interpersonal skills to work effectively and communicate with others
* Analytical ability and creativity to problem solving activity
* Previous experience of Controls Engineering in a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge transfer skills within the peer group and to external agencies
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Understanding of machinery safety legislation and standards
* Siemens S7 experience
* Knowledge of IT networks and architectures
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications