This company i am recruiting for now is an international fitness brand based in Leeds. I have recruited numerous roles for them over the last few years and they are a truly great business to be part of. They are a fast-moving digital marketing company who create premium fitness supplements and workout guides, selling them direct to customers around the world.
It's a relaxed working environment. There's a huge emphasis on quality, taking their time to get things right and being proud of the work they produce. In an environment where this is possible and encouraged, they feel accomplished and satisfied, not stressed-out and overworked.
Due to consistent success coupled with exciting plans for the future they are now looking to recruit an experienced UI Designer who also has some experience in Visual Design.You will work alongside their Brand and Marketing and Development teams on a range of exciting projects including website design, brand design and wider campaigns. The role will be home based for the first 6 months, progressing to 2-3 days per week in a Leeds based office from early 2022.
* 5 years minimum UI design experience
* Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in Ecommerce UI design, visual design, motion design, print and 3D:
* UI Design: E-commerce, landing pages, and design system
* Visual Design: Creation of key visuals and brand led communication assets
* Motion Design: Prototyping interactions, video advertising, Blender 3D animations
* Print Design: Packaging design and print design
* 3D Design: Adobe Dimension software, Blender animations and photo setting
Technical experience required:
* Experienced in researching and developing sitemaps, user flows and wireframes
* Capable in taking concepts from initial sketches and prototypes through to production
* Confident creating design systems and prototyping using tools such as Adobe XD or similar
* Video editing: Adobe Premiere, Rush and After Effects
* Basic photography
* Basic Illustration skills for Logo creation
* Basic sound design knowledge for video advertising
* Great communication skills and ability to explain design decisions to colleagues
* Working to deadlines and ensuring projects are completed within required timescale
* Managing, coaching and development of Junior Designer
If you are interested then please apply or contact our exclusive recruitment partner Miles Zerny at Efficient Sourcing
This UI Designer job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
Efficient Sourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this UI & Visual Design vacancy