Role: Junior Web Application Developer
Salary: £25k-£35k per annum depending on experience
The company provides business solutions by developing usable, robust software.
* • Support and maintain existing range of applications
• Develop new applications using a range of technologies
• Communicate and knowledge share with other members of the team
• Provide support and advice to various teams within the company- (Customer Service, 3rd Line, Projects)
The successful candidate:
An experienced developer with minimum 2-3 years' experience. You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and organised individual who enjoys working in a team. You will be very familiar and capable with working in the Microsoft environment.
• Proven experience and knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• An ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Familiarity with the Umbraco CMS desired but not required.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer