Rikama Education Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a well established nursery in Gravesend who requires an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years management experience and have a real passion for Early Years.
Experience of leading and motivating teams Basic Food Hygiene Certficate, Paediatric First Aid and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Some of the responsibilities of Deputy Nursery Manager will include:
• Lead responsibility for day-to-day nursery operations
• Ensuring staff comply with policy and procedures
• Partnership working with parents, building positive relationships, arranging events, drop in sessions.
• Marketing and managing occupancy
• Invoicing, fee calculation, back office, material ordering, HR and Finance.
• Ensuring EYFS curriculum is effectively embedded in practice
• Preparing for Ofsted inspections managing recruitment, super visions and appraisals.
Training on going support and career development due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance DBS checks.
For immediate interview please email your up-to-date CV or call