This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing digital production firm who specialise in virtual events and experiences for global brands.
The business is continuing to evolve and we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the senior management team. You will join a fast-paced, dynamic environment and take full responsibility for diary management, organisation of meetings, office management/support and ad hoc secretarial duties.
The role is ideal for a driven, reliable individual with a keen interest and understanding of the creative, digital/tech and gaming world.
* All office administration functions
* Diary management of the executive team
* Board paper preparation, assembly and distribution
* Board and sub committee's minutes
* Creating and updating presentations
* General support function of the Executive and consultant team
* Accounts payable and general assistance of the Finance function
* Ability to work effectively and respond well under pressure
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to use initiative and apply sound decision-making skills whilst understanding that some matters need to be referred to other
* Flexible, co-operative and supportive team player
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office, O365 and MS Teams/Zoom or similar
* Extensive administration and support experience
* Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
* Highly desirable - experience working within a creative, digital environment.
More details available on successful application