Quality Assessor and Auditor
Home and Field Based - travel within the UK required.
Region - Northeast and North West (travel outside of these areas may also be required)
Competitive Salary + Company Car
Who are we?
We are Voneus! We are well on the way to becoming the UK'S leading Rural Broadband Provider. We have the chance to impact our customer's lives in such a positive way, and are taking on the challenge with passion, energy and excitement. We look for these characteristics in all our people.
We are a close-knit team- we recruit the best people and seek to structure roles around their strengths to ensure we have the very best person in each role. We know that goals change, people change, and day-to-day business evolves. So, before anything, always expect change and be ready to go with it! We try to keep our organisation flat. corporate, rigid org charts never survive the realities of building a great company. Making this a reality needs flexible people who are capable of both self-direction, attention to detail and outstanding communication.
The role of the Quality Auditor is to implement and deliver Project Quality Plans in line with the companywide Quality and Audits Strategy. Reporting to Operations Service Delivery Manager, you will be a client interface between the Project Manager, Delivery team, Suppliers and customers relating to quality aspects of the project's delivery and are responsible for monitoring the quality performance across all projects with a "right-first-time" approach. You will have experience in a similar based role within telecoms delivery, site construction, Rigging and understand trend analysis. Projects will vary from new FWA Network builds, FTTP, Technology Upgrades, Equipment swaps & Maintenance, TX LOS, Corporate Solutions (CCTV), and the resolution of faults and Service Calls.
What will you be doing?
* Manage an appropriate auditing schedule, defect management, trend analysis and defect avoidance activities.
* Management of Internal and Supplier QMS Audits, whether triggered by
* Customers, External Auditors, Project Escalation or Routine Audit Schedules.
* Perform real-time supervisory audits during a Site activity, offering advice to the onsite teams whilst the building activity is in progress, ensuring site build quality is in line with Supplier and Customer expectation.
* To continuously review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements and making recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
* Provides advice and guidance on aspects of quality management to the
* Business through management structures promoting a Quality & Right First Time culture across the organisation.
* Deploy a set of installation quality standards and robust documentation for all build sites.
* Ensure and promote an approach of good Customer quality satisfaction.
* Helping develop and support the Service Delivery Engineers, improving attitude towards Quality and Health & Safety.
* Auditing of completed sites according to company plans.
Required skills and experience:
* Previous experience in a Quality Auditing role within Telecoms.
* To be able to convene Quality Opening up meetings.
* Familiar and experienced with raising and progressing Quality Plans.
* Familiar and experienced working with some quality or auditor tools.
* To ensure regular Quality Audits are conducted following the Project quality
* Not essential, but Six Sigma Green/Yellow Belt desirable or demonstrable experience in the use of DMAIC methodology and the Six Sigma Toolset..
* Knowledge of FWAN and FTTP products. Installation of Radios, CAT5, Fibre, Routers and Power systems within a WISP environment and fix them.
* Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
* Must be willing to travel as part of the role
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment whilst maintaining a customer-focused approach.
* Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships across various internal and external stakeholders.
* Initiates and manages changes to drive process improvement
(Please note that this is not an exhaustive list)
* Company Car or allowance
* Employer pension contributions up to 8%
* 25 annual leave days + 1 annual leave day for birthday