AFP's range of services gives small businesses the freedom to grow faster and achieve more. We are a trusted and reliable partner for SMEs all over the country, providing an outsourced solution for financial accounts, management accounts, operations and supply chain management as well as customer service. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of clients.
Client Relationship Manager - Purpose of the position
The Client Relationship Manager will provide the key interface between AFP and the Client organisation in managing the overall quality of service to the Client, and the growth and profitability of the account to AFP Services.
The services provided will include, but not limited to, the delivery of timely monthly management reporting packs, budgets and forecasts, and long term financial planning.
1. Identify the key AFP objectives for the accounts in your portfolio, and manage the progress against those objectives
2. Ensure that the Client and the AFP team have a common understanding of the scope and the key performance metrics of the account
3. Ensure the performance metrics are delivered on time and to the required standard
4. Work with AFP colleagues to ensure all AFP employees involved in service delivery understand and meet the performance requirements of the account
5. Build effective relationships with key stakeholders in the Client business such that:
* CRM will have continuous understanding of the performance levels being achieved in the delivery of the service
* CRM will have a continuous understanding of Client satisfaction
* CRM will have a continuous understanding of and the ability to raise issues of concern within the Client business that negatively impacts on service delivery
* CRM will identify and offer to the Client, any additional business opportunities to support growth of the account
6. Monitor the Client profitability to maintain suitable fee levels to maximise return
1. Full understanding of AFP Services offering and how that can be applied to Client businesses.
2. Full understanding of AFP operational processes that impact on service delivery for the Client
3. Capability to deliver commercial value from and manage risk exposure within a service contract
4. Ability to effectively collaborate with, align and work with the broader AFP team.
5. Excellent relationship building skills with clients in a commercial setting.
6. Ability to identify business growth opportunities within the Client relationship
Experience and Skill Requirements
1. Relevant accounting qualification: CIMA, ACA, ACCA, QBE or equivalent
2. Three years post qualification experience
3. Excellent communication and client service skills
4. Excellent analytical skills with and ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and prioritise workloads
5. Good knowledge of accountancy software systems and Microsoft product
1. Competitive Salary
2. BUPA healthcare and cash plan
4. Holiday sell and buyback scheme
This role is office based but will involve visits to both clients and other company locations