We have an exciting permanent opportunity working for Automotive tier 1 supplier based in Barton Under needwood
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Barton Under Needwood
Basic salary: £34,144 plus 15% shift allowance (£39,266)
* To support factory expansion, maintain production support and flexibility across a three-shift pattern ensuring continuity of operations through PPM and the ability to react effectively to machine break-downs
* Carry out machine and equipment breakdown diagnostics & repairs effectively and efficiently.
* Work with maintenance team to plan and carry out PPM on all plant equipment to achieve optimum plant equipment availability.
* Maintain open and clear communication channels with Operational and Engineering staff to ensure all parties are aware of any priority change and equipment status.
* Support the Engineering team through involvement in capital projects.
* Assist with the introduction, installation & commissioning of new product / processes.
* Maintain effective and economical control of critical spares for all key processes.
* Assist with machine and tooling improvements.
* Maintain accurate shift records / log.
* To carry out individual improvement projects
* High work ethic with the ability to be flexible on working hours at short notice
* Able to offer flexibility on working hours, work overtime as required and change shifts as required in order to maintain operational continuity.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Educated to HNC / C&G's level in relevant field
* Served full, recognised, Electrical Apprenticeship
* Experience with Injection Mould machines and presses 6 axis robot experience including programming
* Experience of working with engineering drawings and circuit diagrams
If you want to APPLY for this permanent opportunity please review and APPLY NOW....
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited.
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Clear comprehension of HSE responsibilities of function
* Able to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills