£35,000 - £40,000 p/a -Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Unit Manager in a leading Gloucestershire nursing home.
The home is owned and operated by a small charity and provides older adults with medical and dementia nursing needs in a picturesque Cotswold setting.
Details of this Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota, with shifts 7.30am - 2pm and 2pm - 8.45pm and alternate weekends required
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience (includes paid breaks)
* A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
* Free meals on long day shifts, free uniforms and staff parking
* A workplace pension scheme
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a 22 bedded unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop a team of 3 Nurses and 12 HCAs, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
* Experienced in a senior nursing or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting with experience in elderly and/or dementia care
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
* Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation