About the role
As Lead Application Engineer, you will be the MOSFET expert to our customers and will be responsible for building and sharing a solid understanding of new and existing customer applications throughout our business.
Experience in power electronics applications for low voltages
What you will do
* Provide in depth technical analysis and support for various customer applications
* Validate and approve datasheets
* Represent the customer to relevant departments across the organisation (i.e. test, quality, innovation)
* Support projects from concept to launch, including decision making at various project gates
* Research new technologies and undertake competitor analysis in order to maintain or improve Nexperia's leadership position in the market
What you will need
* Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Physics, or a relevant discipline
* In depth experience in the design and operation of application circuits such as BLDC and DC/DC converters
* Familiarity with schematics capture, basic layout design and circuit analysis
* Able to build basic test fixtures and to use laboratory equipment including oscilloscope, DMM, PSU, electronics load, etc.
* Knowledge of SPICE modelling and circuit simulation (LT or equivalent)
* Excellent communication and teamworking skills
What we offer
* Competitive compensation and benefits packages
* Flexible working scheme
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Annual / paid leave and pension plan
* Recognition reward schemes
* Flexible talent and leadership programs
* On-site medical centre and staff canteen
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Range of employee discounts (including travel, health insurance, high street and online retailers)
* Sport and social clubs
* Good relocation packages
About the team
Our Power MOSFET business line is one of the top suppliers of high quality power MOSFETs to the Automotive industry as well as a major player in providing general purpose MOSFETs to the computing, industrial and consumer markets.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer