Digital 51 are exclusively partnered with a Health tech StartUp who are looking to hire there first Product Designer. This business is passionate about solving customer problems, and your role as a Product designer will be using your creativity to solve these. This role will not be sticking to given requirements to produce new features, you will work cross functionally to fully understand the customers problem and create features and designs which you believe will have a positive impact.
This business is about to scale dramatically, you have the opportunity join this commercially viable StartUp and the ability to move into a lead designer role.
You will be key to setting up processes and working with the senior leadership team to solve high value problems and be part of discovering the future problems which need to be solved.
You will work with an existing brand and vision, but a there is a huge amount of Product discovery, experimentation and delivery to do as yet!
What will your role be focused on?
- You will not just be a designer but feel ownership of the full user experience, Inspired by Marty Cagan is this businesses bible to their way of working and you should be aligned to this.
- Working with Figma, you will be taking this on and building a design system for multiple products.
- You will be supported with A/B testing and feature flagging to track performance and rapidly optimise.
- Working with a Problem-solving team, you will be happy to work with ambiguity, creating and throwing out designs as you learn from rapid fire experiments to validate ideas.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5 years UI/UX experience, ideally having worked with Figma or another tool for rapid design, prototyping and validation.
- Experience of working with an outsourced Development teams using Devops/ Mobile applications.
- Have worked with cross functional teams to lead design sprints, and build/ improve features.
- Ideally have worked with senior stakeholders within a StartUp business or a fast-paced autonomous environment.
If you would like to have a full briefing on this position, I would love to tell you more