Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS2 Online tutors in the Manchester area working Mondays and Tuesdays starting 26th July till September working with small group with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures.
This role is open to anyone with experience in KS2 and holds QTS.
As a successful teacher you will possess
- QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor online
- The ability to work to the school's scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
- Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please apply now
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people - not its profit - first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it is what has earned us our excellent reputation