We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager - Projects & Transform to join our team in Waterloo. This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home-based. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 - £58,000 per annum.
About the Finance Manager - Projects & Transform role:
You will report into the Head of Financial Accounting, and form a crucial link between Finance, IT and the business improvement teams to support the delivery of the modernisation and transformation process within the Finance directorate at Peabody.
Responsibilities of our Finance Manager - Projects & Transform include:
- In conjunction with the other Finance teams (Finance Services, Landlord, Communities and Care, and Development, Regeneration and Commercial), leading on the planning and delivery of projects and transformational plans that bring together and optimise the finance processes, systems and policies of Peabody within agreed timescales
- Working closely with the Programme Management Office and business improvement teams to ensure they have full visibility of the Finance directorate's transformation plans and that Finance milestones are appropriately coordinated with corporate milestones
- Developing, preparing and presenting appropriate reporting on the implementation of the Finance transformation to relevant stakeholders
- Overseeing the delivery of the appropriate IT solutions to support Finance transformation
- Maintaining open and highly effective channels of communication with stakeholders across the directorate, leveraging key relationships at all levels to successfully deliver the Finance transformation programme
- Aiding the development of proposals to take the Finance directorate through modernisation and into transformation, in close collaboration with the relevant Heads of Service
- Upholding an effective and stable control environment that adheres to Group policies whilst not acting as a burden to business processes
- Working in harmony with the wider Finance directorate to ensure the effective operational delivery of the Group's strategic financial objectives
- Upholding and promoting the core principles of the Finance directorate: keeping our promises, listening carefully, learning continually, holding ourselves to account
As our Finance Manager - Projects & Transform, we are looking for:
- Qualified CCAB Accountant with relevant post qualification experience
- Experience of successfully delivering large scale change initiatives
- Strong, up-to-date technical knowledge of FRS102
- Extensive knowledge of accounting software (SunSystems desired) and other core finance systems
- Knowledge of the social housing sector regulatory framework is preferred
Closing date: Sunday 18th July 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Finance Manager - Projects & Transform, please click 'apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST