• Responsible for the day to day running of the Strategic Data Solution ensuring it meets business needs through, new features and functions, user training, user adoption across distribution and issue resolution.
• Communicating Strategic Data solution change progress via regular updates meetings and demonstrations.
• Responsible for governance and data quality within the Strategic Data solution.
• Collaborate closely across the global organisation with Technology, Information Management, TA Oversight and Data Science teams.
• Set up the "Data as a Service" function by working closely with the Distribution teams (Sales, Client Services, RFP, Product) to identify new reporting requirements and fulfil data requests.
• Manage and input into projects that support the EMEA Distribution initiatives from a MI data perspective.
• Work with the EMEA Distribution Heads to embed data into the culture across Distribution.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• The ability to work in a global role working across a number of regions and dealing with prioritisation requests
• Excellent understanding of sales reporting and analytics in the asset management industry
• Excellent technology skills such as database, reporting tools and spreadsheets
• Logical approach, strong analytical ability, methodical and with attention to detail.
• Team player with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
• Demonstrate a keen interest in emerging technologies and their application to the distribution function.
sales and marketing
Job Title: Distribution Business Intelligence Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: (phone number removed) - (phone number removed) GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield