Senior Project Manager - Law Firm - London City - Up to £100,000 - Permanent
Working for a high-profile, award-winning legal services firm you will be independently managing a portfolio of global technology projects and for each project to deliver planning, execution, and completion according to requirements, deadlines and budgets.
The firm is embarking on a large "on premise to cloud" programme, and upcoming projects will include:
* Data Centre project
* Data project
* Large scale WAN upgrade
* Network upgrade
* General Infrastructure projects
Your projects experience should be broad in IT and Infrastructure, gained over at least 10 years in the Legal Services sector, often managing several complex IT projects simultaneously
Your communication skills will be paramount, and have the ability manage and build relationships with diverse global stakeholders across the business, including those in C-suite positions.
* 10 years plus experience delivering projects with demonstrable experience working in the legal sector
* Must have delivered end to end, varied Infrastructure and IT projects including; Data Centre to Cloud migrations, WAN/LAN Upgrades, Network upgrades, etc.
* Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level/Partner) is required
* Strong, formal Project Management certification (Agile/Prince2/APMP) - Must have worked in an environment using Agile as a development framework
* Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving