Electronic Engineer / Product Support Engineer
Permanent Staff | Crawley
A world leading manufacturing company that is going through sustainable growth. They are dedicated to customer support; the company offers technical expertise that is second to none and is committed to future growth and new product development.
As part of my clients continued development strategy, an opportunity has arisen to expand the team with the addition of a product support engineer. This role is key to my client's expansion and is focused around providing engineering and technical support to production, procurement, and sales functions within the business.
* Product development of new components in line with market requirements
* Process development of current manufacturing methods
* Value engineering of existing products, including, evaluation of products from alternative suppliers and, consequently, recommendation for change.
* Providing technical support to the sales function by working on applications queries with customers
* Identify potential new product opportunities through customer engagement
* Batchelors Degree of 2:1 or above in Electronics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
* Working knowledge of analogue circuits with the ability to improve or extend our existing designs.
* Working knowledge of using test software, preferably LabVIEW
* Must have the ability to write test reviews.
* Must have the ability to design and assemble test systems to validate product changes.
* Must have good communication skills and be able to present information competently and professionally to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Must have a good working knowledge of MS office products.
The salary offered for this position is £25,00- £35,000 pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions