Electrical Design Engineer
£32,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Pension + Flexi-time
This well known control panel manufacturer are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join an expanding team. If you have experience of an electrical CAD package and a minimum of 2 years control panel design experience, we would like to talk to you..
Duties will include:
* Design electrical hardware in control panels based on user requirements specification and functional design specification documents generated by others
* Design circuits containing motor starters and protection, variable speed drives, power distribution (up to 6300A at 415V AC), PLC and 10 circuits
* Design of general arrangements
* Provide technical support during the manufacturing phase of projects
* Provide technical support through installation and commissioning phase
* Elaborate bills of materials (Siemens, ABB, Allen Bradley, Omron)
* FAT test
The successful Electrical Designer will have good presentation and communication skills and a positive attitude.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
Based in the West Midlands, this role is commutable from within and around the following locations: Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick and Nuneaton