We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Waterloo. This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home-based. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £51,000 per annum.
About the Marketing Manager role:
You will contribute to Peabody's goals for growth, through the marketing of new homes for Private Sale, Help to Buy, Shared Ownership and London Living Rent. You will also create and deliver marketing strategies to drive sufficient quality leads to achieve sales targets and work closely with the Sales Team to deliver against targets, and with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure an optimised online customer journey.
Responsibilities of our Marketing Manager include:
- Leading on delivering Private Sale and Shared Ownership marketing campaigns on time and within budget, and overseeing and supporting other members of the marketing team with their projects and campaigns
- Working closely with the Research, Sales and Digital Marketing Teams to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for specific schemes in line with business objectives, including allocating marketing spend within an agreed budget
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Lead on your projects to ensure the digital strategy delivers against projects objectives, including (but not limited to) a comprehensive content marketing strategy, social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimisation
- Planning, developing and executing all required marketing collateral and sales tools for specific schemes including branding, signage, brochures, printed collateral, advertising, CGIs, 3D models and interactive systems
- Leading on setting up sales and marketing suites, liaising with internal teams, site teams and procuring specialist suppliers where required; support other members of the marketing team as required
- Effectively planning media campaigns in collaboration with media agency, advising and approving media schedules for your direct report(s)
- Collaborating with an external PR agency and internal Communications team to devise PR strategies for your projects, ensuring key messages are aligned, brand guidelines are adhered to and stakeholders are informed
- Monitoring and reviewing targets for lead generation and overseeing processes for qualifying leads in advance of viewings
- Defining marketing KPI's, monitoring campaign effectiveness, analysing data and implementing effective reporting (including end of campaign/scheme reports) to inform future marketing investment
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the brand, marketing and PR strategy to enhance the reputation of Peabody as a leading mixed tenure developer and maximising awareness of our products and services
As our Marketing Manager, we are looking for:
- Previous marketing management experience in a B2C sales environment with a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Significant experience planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns and a range of marketing collateral for a variety of audiences
- Experience shaping customer databases to optimise segmentation capabilities and enable targeted marketing communications
- A thorough understanding of the principles of PR and the ability to proofread press releases
- Experience of digital and social media marketing channels and tools
- Extensive experience managing external creative, interior design, signage, media and PR agencies
Closing date: Thursday 22nd July 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Marketing Manager, please click 'apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST