Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a key client based in Sheffield who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounting Assistant into their busy finance reporting team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract!
The successful candidate will be joining a team of exceptionally skilled accounting professional & will improve their professional profile by gaining valuable experience from a global leader.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Various month end tasks as required
* A number of manual month end reporting tasks to ensure that we can continue service delivery of Flash Reports / Management Reporting Packs, Bills delivered and Net profit report
* Assist with testing and transition to automate reports as required
* Look after the MI inbox to ensure queries are dealt with and sent on to the right team member
* Assistance with Budgets & Forecasts as required
* Provide support to other members of the team as required
* Cover for other Assistants as required
* Provide support to automation and transition work
* Opportunities to get involved in various new projects within the team and with other finance teams as required - may include projects, data analysis and testing as required
Skills & Abilities:
* Prior data processing experience or part qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA or similar - ideally 1+ years part qualified
* Proven fast learner - prior temporary/contract experience desirable
* Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, Sumif, Vlookup)
* Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships quickly
* Be able to build and maintain strong productive relationships
* Demonstrate an enthusiastic, patient and collaborative working style
This is a fantastic opportunity for any finance individual to join a professional, forward-thinking organisation. - This is a contract role & interested candidates must be immediately available for interview and subsequent start.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please don't hesitate contact Hannah Guy