I am currently working with Europe's Largest TEGG Service provider, who are now seeking an experienced Electrician who can carry out statutory electrical testing, inspection and fault diagnostics on energised systems throughout the Electrical Distribution Systems for their large client portfolio.
Birmingham based offices - Travel:Nationwide
TEGG Service Technician duties:
* Unloading, loading and relocation of test equipment from vehicle to inspection locations
* Controlled removal and reinstatement of energised electrical panels and covers utilising specified PPE 'personal protective equipment' as directed by TEGG Service technician and project specific risk and method statement.
* Operation of test equipment as directed to enable completion of energised test and inspection program.
* Assist with electrical remedial repairs, as necessary.
Skills and experienced required:
* Minimal qualification requirement NVQ Level 3
* C&G 2391-51/52 or equivalent
* Electrical Systems experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time period then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities