Are you a talented tax professional looking for a Private Client Tax Manager role with a well-established, forward thinking accountancy firm in Oxford? If so, your search has brought you to the right place. This vacancy is with a leading practice with an enviable reputation that can offer an excellent working environment and career path.
The role will see you taking responsibility for the compliance and advisory requirements for predominantly private individuals, providing general tax planning to clients and be involved with tax advisory projects with the Associate Tax Director and Tax Partner.
You will manage a small team of tax associates and tax seniors and have overall responsibility for the output of your team.
As Private Client Tax Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly personal and some partnerships tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
* Managing a team of tax associates and tax seniors
* Meeting and liaising with clients, existing and potential, to discuss their tax affairs
* Assisting in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
* Tax planning within the Firm
* Assisting the Associate Tax Director and partners on complex technical assignments
* Proactively assist in marketing taxation services through networking activities
Are you the perfect candidate? Please apply if you have the following experience and attributes:
* Qualified ATT/CTA/ACCA/ACA or exceptional qualified by experience tax specialist
* Have experience at tax senior level within an accountancy practice
* Be a highly motivated team player with experience of overseeing junior team members
* A methodical approach and excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to motivate others and support the team
* Solid IT skills
In return for your skills, experience and commitment, this highly professional firm will offer a good salary (depending upon experience) and benefits, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for further training and career progression.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Private Client Tax Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful