Travelport is a place of opportunity. It's our incredible team that makes our company great - our people drive our winning culture.
Travelport is a worldwide travel retail platform. Our next-generation marketplace connects buyers and sellers that share our passion for delivering exceptional travel experiences. Unconflicted and independent, we are reinventing a simpler future for travel's complex ecosystem.
What does a great Finance Analyst - Decision Support do?
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Commercial Organisation by providing essential finance support for agency deals by leading the subscriber investment appraisal process across the EMEA region.
The role will influence and assist with commercial decisions to help drive incremental revenues and profits, provide detailed variance analysis, highlight opportunities for growth and formulate plans to mitigate risks.
* Provide high quality financial modelling on commercial deals including;
* Validating, and where appropriate, challenging the accuracy of input data and assumptions
* Ensuring correct accounting policies and understood and adhered to
* Collaborating with Financial Operations to ensure proposed deal structures are compatible with internal systems and process
* Responsible for sign off on commercial deals or escalating for approval as required by agreed Delegation of Authority policy
* Supporting implementation and rollout of new deal approval processes and commercial pricing
* Work with regional account owners to drive profitable of existing accounts through revenue generating opportunities of cost of sale reductions
* Assisting with Ad-hoc financial queries and reports as required
What we look for/who would prosper in this role?
* Studying Accountant (CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
* Strong business acumen - able to make decisions that affect the Travelport business and be prepared to be challenged on these decisions.
* Self-starter with initiative and the ability to communicate ideas effectively.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to tailor their approach to different levels of management.
* PC literacy requiring strong experience in Excel. Cognos & Oracle - beneficial
As we evolve and grow as a business, so will you.
You will thrive within an inclusive and diverse workplace where you are encouraged to think differently, and have the courage, confidence & ambition to challenge what's been done before, and be bold to win!
These are just a few of our employee's favourite benefits/perks...
Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, private medical insurance, match contribution pension, very generous holiday allowance (!) and a lot more!
Interested? We'd love for you to get in touch!
*Please note that if your application is progressed, you may be asked to complete a self-recorded video interview, at a time that works best for you. This is your chance to bring your skills & experience to life in your own words and style. Ensure you keep an eye on your junk folder just in case our invitation finds its way there.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if needed