Apprentice Mortgage Adviser (level 3)
Location: Kibworth Harcourt Leicester, LE8 0JX
Salary: £15K, pa
Contract: 15-month Apprenticeship
We are E-Careers and we are recruiting!
Have you got a burning desire to become a fully qualified, professional Mortgage Adviser?
We have a rare Apprentice Mortgage Adviser opportunity that could be the career opportunity that shapes your future and it comes with great support, training and mentoring.
With a company who have long established relationships with Estate Agencies and Wealth Management companies, you will be provided with new leads and business opportunities to maximise your position and earning potential along with regular support.
Apprentice Mortgage Adviser - The Role:
As a Mortgage Adviser, you will be experienced and confident completing initial fact find to establish customers affordability and financial needs before making recommendations based on Whole of Market. Excellent service and attention to detail is vital at all times.
Located within our busy sales office, once fully trained, you will:
* Surpass call targets by contacting quality warm leads received continually from our Google page 1 ranked websites & other sources
* Transfer leads through to an available advisor
* Update our lead performance monitoring system
* Build strong product knowledge to assist with the placement of finance cases
* Submit new business applications on behalf of your broker team
* Comply with all Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations at all times
* Living within a realistic traveling distance to our office premises
* Punctual, flexible, and reliable
* Team player with keen attention to detail
* Preferably with relevant sales experience
* Must have a bubbly character and be tenacious
* Excellent & confident telephone manner
* Ability to use calls to efficiently build strong customer relationships
* Mathematics and written & spoken English to a good standard
* Mature, positive, and hard-working team player
* Well organised, continually focused, and the ability to move at speed when required
* Free parking
* Competitive salary
* Training and support from experts
* Company socials
The company was formed to reflect a growing marketplace for property development finance and to act as a One Stop Shop for all development finance needs of individuals and businesses.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to e successful within this role, click on APPLY today, forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please