Please see contract opportunity for Project engineer ( high voltage ) for tier 1 automotive supplier based in Gaydon, Warks
Rates £30-35ph umbrella co inside Ir35
Job title: EDS Project Engineer (high voltage)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To robustly deliver the engineering wire harness design in line with the required timing, resolving all engineering issues in a cost and weight efficient manner.
* Project responsibility for the allocated harnesses and sub-components.
* Deliver an accurate and robust design for allocated harness
* Design using DFMEA principles to ensure robust design, maintaining specific harness DMFEA
* Manage and resolve engineering issues on harness in a timely manner
* Ensure accurate translation of design into 2D print
* Preparing Engineering Change proposals
* Take Responsibility to ensure harness design meets customer design requirements e.g. design manual, Electrical & Electronic Distribution System (EEDS) guidelines, SDS.
* Deliver a cost & weight efficient design for allocated harness
* AIMS, ECR's & Release process
* Quality tools such as APQP, DFMEA, 8D
* Cost understanding
* Ability to read and use engineering specifications & drawings
* High Voltage experience
If you want to know more about this exciting contract opportunity please review and APPLY NOW
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited