ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting a Farm Shop Manager for a highly successful establishment on the outskirts of Exeter.
This role requires a strong Manager who has a track record of delivering results in a retail environment, leading the way with exceptional retail skills, product knowledge and commerciality.. Your experience will be key in order to exceed sales and KPI targets, maximise profitability and develop your team.
This is a multi faceted role however the main duties will include but not be exhaustive of :
SALES & FINANCIAL
* Fully responsible for budgets, overheads and the stores Profit & Loss.
* Monitoring costs to support the stores Profit and Loss including personnel costs, forecasts / rotas, utility bills and price reductions
* Taking ownership of driving store sales, maximising profitability, and setting and achieving KPI targets.
* Delivering commercial excellence and high standards of leadership, management and customer service.
* Fully responsible for all stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
* Fully responsible for devising, implementing and executing the stock strategy for the business and delivering this in-line with agreed budgets.
* Create and maintain weekly Trade and Bestsellers Reports, ensuring all reports communicate an accurate reflection of the business. Looking at sales, stock, pricing opportunities to help maximise sales and provide suggestions for improved sales, whilst protecting the margin.
* Maximising sales potential through effective and accurate stock management for all sales channels: store, web, events and wholesale.
* Maximising retail potential through merchandising - working with the team to ensure the team understand best sellers, pricing and volume of sales to deliver target margin.
* Manage stock flow through the store, ensuring you have the correct stock levels throughout the season.
TEAM & TRAINING
* Fully responsible for scheduling checking and managing rotas across all departments and managing payroll costs verses sales.
* Set the standard for service across all departments.
* Collaborate with and mentor Heads of Departments on their performance.
* Support your Heads of Departments to recruit, train and develop their teams.
* Help Heads of Departments problem-solve and address any issues they escalate to you.
* Leading, training and developing your team to maximise their potential and create a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
* Drive and motivate your team to meet and exceed sales targets and run successful promotional campaigns.
* Conduct regular training for all staff and new starters on products, up selling, sales techniques and updates on processes or procedures.
* Be fully responsible for security and cash management including arrangements for the opening up and closing of the premises.
* Ensure all Health & Safety, environmental health and trading standards are adhered to.
* Any additional ad hoc projects and store support.
* Co-ordinate and attend any local events.
* Monthly reporting back to Directors on the performance of the business.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West