Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of TPM Engineer
Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment.
Night Shifts: Sunday to Thursday, 9.45pm to 6.15 am with 60 minutes' break time during each shift.
* Preventative maintenance (TPM)
* Support production on major breakdowns.
* Improve equipment to run processes more efficiently.
* Specify automated production equipment.
* Understand control equipment and software on all production equipment.
* Keep up to date on technology and products.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* HNC in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
* Experience of fault finding in the following areas:
* PLC Based Equipment
* Mechanical/Electrical Equipment
* Procuring special purpose production equipment.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Highly desirable skills & experience:
* Screen Printing.
* Laser Welding / Drilling machining.
* Fabrication and Welding
* Milling and Turning experience.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail