ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
* Negotiable starting salary in the region of £37,000 - £39,000 (which after completion of your probationary period will reach the top level)
* Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
* Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
* Company Pension
* Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* As a proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering / manufacturing or a process plant environment.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* You must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship and ideally be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Cradley Heath, Dudley, Netherton, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton & Wednesbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994