£55,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 Hrs - Days | Great Company Benefits
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Multi-Site Nurse Manager to work as Area Director for several care and nursing homes throughout Greater London.
Details of this RN/Nurse Area Quality Director position are as follows:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Usually working days, with travel required throughout the Greater London region
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees & Enhanced DBS fee covered
* A great benefits and employment package
As RN/Nurse Area Quality Director, you will work in care homes throughout Surrey delivering effective leadership and support to the home management teams. You will work to implement change, raise standards and ensure the homes within your remit meet and exceed CQC essential standards, delivering the highest standards of quality care whilst maintaining a cost-effective service.
Applicants for this RN/Nurse Area Quality Director position should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and have completed a recognised Level 5 Management qualification (Dip5/RMA or equivalent)
* Knowledge of dealing with senior stakeholders, marketing services, increasing home occupancy, agency spend reduction strategies and the financials of running a profitable portfolio.
* Demonstrate proven experience working at Regional Management level within the UK care home sector
* Highly motivated with a passion for outstanding care and happy to get involved with all aspects of the running of homes
* Demonstrate good knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety requirements etc
* Experienced in change management, compliance monitoring and troubleshooting/turning around poorly performing homes
* Possess a driving licence and have access to a vehicle & able to travel extensively for work purposes
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation