A Media Analyst / Researcher is wanted for an ever growing media company based in Central London. The company can be flexible with some remote work, however this will require 2 days per week on site.
This is an initial FTC of 2 years, however this is incredibly likely to move into a permanent position thereafter.
The company, a neutral not-for-profit entity, is looking for someone who has excellent research skills within the media industry to help shape their insight work. This will involve very frequent contact with business owners/leaders from other media companies & vendors, ranging from start-ups to global enterprises, and the idea is to understand how the industry as a whole works, what the future is saying and what the current/future needs are.
Your role will involve:
• Reporting directly to the CTO & CEO
• Being responsible for researching a large pool of topics (within business and technology) around the media industry & its supply chains
• Giving analysis of global markets in media
• Conduct & give context to insight reports
• Use analysis skills to identify industry trends
Essential skills for this role:
• Experience with research and analytics (i.e. able to collect a large volume of data and translate this into trends and themes within the industry)
• Experience within the media industry - due to the nature of the work, this is absolutely essential and without this the learning curve will be too great
• Experience working to deadlines
• Good writing and communication/listening skills
The process will involve a 2 stage video interview; the final interview consisting of a prepared task and presentation.
To apply, please send a CV and call Steph for more details.