Machine Operator - Guillotine / CNC Router
£10 - £11 p/h
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry. With a reputation for quality which is second to none whilst manufacturing bespoke products. They are looking for a machine operator with skills of guillotine / CNC Router machinery to join their fantastic team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with routers, guillotine, folder, saws etc to cut materials
- Welding and Fabrication of materials
- Assembly of manufactured products
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Experience
- Experience with Welding
- Experience operator machinery such as AXYZ Automation Routers, Safan Guillotines, folder, saws
* Salary:- £DOE
* Benefits:- Pension, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Mitchell Corrick. directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)