A superb opportunity to join a fast-growing development firm, responsible for the delivery of a new life sciences park in north Oxfordshire. This is a permanent, part-time role covering x3 days per week with flexibility.
The development is continuing scale up and as a result, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the senior management team. You will join a fast-paced, challenging environment and assist with key diary management, coordination, organisation of meetings, office management and all secretarial duties.
The role is ideal for an experienced, reliable individual with the ability to work independently and autonomously in a high-pressure environment.
* All office administration functions
* Diary management of the executive team
* Board paper preparation, assembly and distribution
* Board and sub committee's minutes
* Creating and updating presentations
* General support function of the Executive and consultant team
* Accounts payable and general assistance of the Finance function
* Ability to work effectively and respond well under pressure
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to use initiative and apply sound decision-making skills whilst understanding that some matters need to be referred to other
* Flexible, co-operative and supportive team player
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office, O365 and MS Teams/Zoom or similar
* Extensive administration and support experience
* Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
More details available on successful application