We are working on behalf of an OFSTED outstanding secondary school based in Northwich who require an SEN Teaching Assistant to start in September, on a full time, long term basis. It is working on a one to one basis with a student with autism.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience working with learners with Autism
* Previous experience working as a Learning Support Worker/Teaching Assistant within a secondary school
* Dedicated and reliable with the student's best interests at heart
* Reliable and dedicated
What is in it for you:
• Competitive Rate of pay
• Working with consultants who have a combined experience of over 20 years within education
• Advice and guidance when required
• Working within a supportive a friendly department
Please apply now as I am shortlisting for this role immediately.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business