Administrator - Finance / Accounts Payable/ Receivable/ Invoicing
Leading UK manufacturer and production facility to the construction industry, producing innovative and high quality piling systems, with their UK office and 5 other European sites.
Looking for an Administrator with experience of mainging invoicing (AP/AR), reporting to the Head of Planning & Logistics, being responsible for accurate receipting on invoices, accruals for block materials. The role is a 40 hour week with flexibility on start/ finish times.
Core skills/ experience
Candidates for the Administrator position will be able to demonstrate the following skills/ experience:
* Confident communication skills.
* Excellent IT skills and experience with Excel. (Access knowledge is a bonus)
* Be able to work on own initiative without supervision/copes well under pressure
* Have the ability to prioritise workload and possess an accurate and methodical approach to work.
* Have the motivation to work to tight deadlines.
* Understanding / knowledge of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable (AP/AR).
* Working knowledge of Goods receipting
* Understanding of Procurement
Nice to have (bonus) skills, but not essential:
* Construction/ Logistics/Yard or similar environment experience
* Knowledge of stock control
* Manual data input skills
* Kanban processes or similar
Full training will be given for any potentials gaps in your experience.
Please apply now for more information on the position - Administrator - Finance / Accounts Payable/ Receivable/ Invoicing.
Please get in contact with John Holland to discuss your current or future permanent aspirations and opportunities, whether you are looking for your next permanent position, or a company recruiting for key individuals in your business.
Net Temps act as an Employment Business, supplying both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries, throughout the UK. Net Temps is an equal opportunities employer