Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN EYFS TA for a School in Birmingham, working with Nursery/Reception class- working full time Monday to Friday, from September 2021 till July 2022.
SEN EYFS TA Contract/Position Details
* Location - Birmingham
* Position - SEN EYFS TA
* Type of work - Class Assisting
* Start date - September 2021
* Likely Duration - Until end of Academic Year
* Position end date - July 2022
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £70 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have Level 3 and experience working in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a EYFS TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy