Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It's a household name - and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever-great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 8th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 208 million times each year.
We are currently recruiting in our Marketing Team based in Shropshire for a Brand Manager. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer and business focus that are looking to develop their career with a leading FMCG organisation. The role involves working in a fast paced environment and is focused on delivering improvement and drive within the business environment by demonstrating a proactive approach to identify and deliver customer requirements within a specific timescale.
The role for the Brand Manager:-
* Supporting the development and implementation of brand activity
* Co-ordinating and managing the NPD project management process, attending project meetings and ensuring compliance from all team members and driving the projects forward.
* Co-ordinating and managing the supply of key brand materials to the Sales force, agency partners and other functions
* Managing the design and artwork implementation process, leasing with external design agency, and managing in house packaging approval process.
* Administering the brand budget with Brand Manager: maintaining spend reports, purchase tracking, purchase order raising, including liaising with Finance, Purchase & Controlling
* Assimilating brand and market information and produce brand presentations and monthly status reports, to be used with cross functional category team
* Use brand data and analysis to make and inform brand recommendation
* Understanding the brand promotion plans
* Taking responsibility for a specific area that will rotate annually to gain exposure to new marketing disciplines (Facebook, PR, Website)
Key skills & experience for the Brand Manager
* Hold a degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above) in a relevant subject
* 2-3 years Marketing experience within the FMCG sector
* Previous leadership experience through extracurricular activities
* Excellent analytical skills
* Capacity to embrace and create change
* Great team player with the ability to support, to lead, to care and to tell things as they are
* Passion for winning
The Process for the Brand Manager:
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered for this role please apply today