Location: Working from home (can be based anywhere in the UK)
Salary: Up to £30-£40k + bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional Senior Administrator to work from home for this highly successful St. James's Place Wealth Management Partner Practice.
You will be part of a fast paced team managing the work generated by the Partner and offering your solution focused support. This business is well established and highly successful. You will be employed by the Practice.
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £129bn.
The Role: Senior Administrator
* Arrangement of client annual review appointments
* Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with Client queries
* Correspondence for clients
* Supporting the processing and management of new business
* Submitting and monitoring investment withdrawals and other client related requests
* Dealing with multiple 3rd Parties
* Proactively liaising with providers, clients, and prospects, supporting with any queries and achieving agreed timescales for follow up
* Management of client review meeting process and client onboarding process, ensuring that business obtained is being processed within agreed timescales
* Maintaining client files, inputting and updating data into systems, in accordance with GDPR guidelines
* You will be responsible for business submission and workflow tracking, using SJP tools and associated core systems such as Salesforce
* You will be responsible for meeting preparation and follow-up actions
* You will be providing additional general support for the Partner, including diary and event management
* Due to the nature of the business, tasks must be completed within a timely manner.
The Person: Senior Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do' working style.
* You will have been working in Financial Services for a St. James's Place Partner for several years and have good all round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop
* You have excellent IT and communication skills, are highly organised and can make decisions
* You are a self starter and able to work with little or no supervision
* It is essential that as a Senior Administrator you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
A relevant qualification such as the FPC or progress towards the Level 4 Diploma would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice