Programme Finance Officer
- Do you have experience of grants and donor reporting such as DFID, EU or USAID?
- Have you worked for a NGO, international charity or have experience of grants/donors as an auditor?
- Are you experienced in financial reporting?
If so, an international charity may be interested in talking to you
To support the Programme Finance Manager in running efficient and effective programme financial accounting, programme financial management and programme financial reporting processes in relation to the organisations programmes and grants. To provide support to the full life cycle of grants: from donor concept notes/proposals to final reports. To maintain a close working relationship with finance and programme teams and relevant staff from agencies and external donors as requiredExperience required for the role -
- Experience in financial accounting and financial reporting
- Experience of designing and managing effective administrative systems and procedures
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and cash-flow management
- Experience working in international organisations or donor agencies including field-level implementation highly desirable
- Experience working with EC, ECHO, DFID or equivalent and familiarity with the various compliance rules and regulations highly desirable
- Fully or PQ (CCAB or evq) qualified