- FUND ACCOUNTING
- PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS
- MATERNITY COVER
- £60,000 - £75,000 base+ benefits and bonus
I'm delighted to be partnering with this market leading Investment house who are truly cutting edge and who have an ethos based on sustainability and ethics.
The role is a Maternity cover and sits within the control function which has the aim of providing control and support for the Investment Management process. The team works closely with Investment Team, Traders, Client Team, Risk Team and Legal and Compliance Team. The Control Team also works with a broad range of external service providers, including overseeing the outsourced operations functions that would traditionally be performed in-house.
As the ideal candidate you will be a successful, dynamic, independent person who is looking for a role that demands initiative and will constantly challenge. You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years previous experience working in operational roles within a private equity environment, ideally in a private equity fund or portfolio accounting role. You will have strong analytical skills with a good understanding of core private equity terminology and metrics. You will also have a broad understanding of the operational processes within a private equity environment and good knowledge of the compliance and regulatory requirements within the Investment Management Industry.
Some of the Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for the oversight of Funds and separate account mandates which covers Private Equity and Public Equity products from an operational and compliance perspective.
- Supporting the private equity investment team in deal transactions from an operational perspective.
- Liaising with fund board members to coordinate the approval of transactions and other regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing fund administrators and custodians to ensure that they are accurately and efficiently reflecting all activity across the funds.
- Overseeing the Fund Accounting process at quarter ends to ensure funds are correctly valued and allocated across Limited Partners.
- Oversight of the production of periodic Limited Partner reporting deliverables.
- Oversight of the annual audits for the firm's Private Equity funds.
- Supporting the client and investment teams in fund raising by providing financial data for pitch books and client due diligence needs.
- Assisting in the take-on process for new Limited Partners.
- Working in collaboration with the firm's General Counsel and Compliance officers to ensure the firm and funds meets its core regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assisting in the production of periodic client reporting deliverables, and ensuring all client reporting deliverables are met
Please apply or get in touch for more information. This is an opportunity not to be missed.