Top tier audit firm in Bristol seeking qualified auditors at the Audit Senior and Assistant Manager levels. You will be working with a wide range of clients within a cross functional office with flexible working options.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
• Professional accountancy qualification: ACA, ICAS, ACCA or equivalent
• Degree (minimum 2nd class)
• Sound working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
• Significant and recent experience in an external audit capacity, working with large, complex clients from a variety of corporate industry sectors
• Knowledge and experience of auditing and experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audit, review of statutory accounts and disclosures
Applicants are required to submit a full cv