London (West/South West)
Up to £45k plus bonus and excellent benefits package
Our client is a leading independent financial advisory firm who specialise in providing advice to private clients in the creative industries, developing a highly respected reputation in their niche sector. They are now looking to expand their business with the recruitment of a talented, ambitious and motivated Paraplanner. Primarily the successful candidate will be passionate about delivering an excellent service both to their Advisors and to their numerous clients.
As an experienced Paraplanner supporting the Advisors, duties to include (but not limited to):
Preparing for client meetings, including checking that all compliance documents are present.
Analysing client's circumstances, portfolios, and objectives.
Preparing technically accurate and compliant suitability letters.
Undertaking research in relation to different products and investments (including the use of FE Analytics)
Undertaking calculations of client's various pension allowances.
Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the back-office system (Adviser Office).
You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support to the advisers, while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients.
As an experienced Paraplanner you will possess most of the following:
• Essentially possess previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
• High analytical capability and good communication skills.
• Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards Chartered status.
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience of IRESS software (desirable).
• The ability to work within defined business processes in a high-pressure environment.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload while ensuring you are managing the
• The ability to use own initiative and to work both autonomously and within a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The role includes a large amount of data processing and therefore attention to detail is imperative.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in their niche field of expertise and who will genuinely support your career advancement and development, allowing you to build strongly on your existing skills, knowledge and experience.
If this is opportunity is of interest, please either call Jim Maddison on 07976 428618 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com