Marketing Consultant - Financial Services Remote (Must be based in UK)6 Month Contract Up to £275 per day (Inside IR35)
Global Marketing is responsible for all Marketing activity relating to the clients advised platform offerings. Working alongside the Centres of Excellence (which include Digital, Brand and Content) the team covers all marketing to Advisers and their customers relating to key products and services offered by the platform business.
The Senior Marketing Consultant will be responsible for supporting key channel initiatives as well as ensuring core collateral and content are fit for purpose. The role-holders will be expected to drive efficiency and excellence in delivery, making sure all outputs are delivered to scope, time and budget.
- Experience working in highly regulated industry useful but not essential
- Experience working in B2B marketing useful but not essential
- Familiarity with UK platform market highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management essential
- Good copywriting skills essential
- Experience working on literature creation and management preferred
- Experience working on sales support materials desirable
- Experience working with email, web, social desirable
- Experience delivering direct mailings desirable